Shark Cage Diving TourRate: ZAR 2800 Per Person
Encounter South Africa’s world renowned Great White Sharks up close and personal. Embark on a journey to the small yet picturesque seaside village of Gansbaai. On arrival, you will be fully briefed and prepared on your protected interaction with the ocean’s apex predator.
Seals, a huge variety of birdlife and even majestic whales in season can be seen. This attraction draws many tourists who value the memorable experience, with adherence to all safety measures.
ZAR 2800 per person
Full Day Tour
- Early Pick Up at Hotel
- Travel to Gansbaai
- Breakfast, overview of the day and Safety Briefing
- Launch from Gansbaai Harbour
- Anchor near Shark Alley and start the exciting Cage-Diving
- Approximately 2-3 hours out at Sea
- Viewing of Great White Sharks, Seals, various Birdlife and Whales in Season
- Return to Gansbaai Harbour
- Lunch and viewing of personalised DVD of the Day
- Return to Cape Town
Includes: Tour in air conditioned vehicle with registered Tourist Guide | Continental Breakfast | Equipment on Boat | Lunch | Soft Drinks
Excludes: DVD of the Day
Please Note: It is advisable to bring along sun protection and warm clothes for the time out at sea. Should you suffer from motion sickness, please ensure that you have the necessary medication.