Design Your Own Itinerary - Private Half Day TourPrivate Rate for Vehicle and Driver/Guide
Should you favour to follow your own schedule, and design your own journey, allow us to take care of you.
This will be conducted in a comfortable air-conditioned 7-seater vehicle available with a driver/guide.
You will have a flexible itinerary with no unnecessary waiting on fellow guests.
Contact for Private Rate for Vehicle and Driver/Guide
- Wine and Brandy Tours including food or chocolate pairing and scenic drives
- Family Tours to accommodate kids of all ages could include a boat trip around the V&A Waterfront, animals including World of Birds, the Two Oceans Aquarium, or penguins, lions and cheetahs
- Wild West Coast – flowers (in season) or ostriches
- Township Tour with lunch at Mzoli’s
- Museums and Galleries of your choice
- Cape Town Beaches or Shop Till You Drop!
Duration: Half Day Tour – 5 hours (08:00-13:00 or 13:00-18:00)
Please Note: Prices for larger groups available on request
Entrance fees are for your own account | Prepayment is required for private tours
Prices for larger groups available on request. Entrance fees are for your own account. 180km included. We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of third-party operators. We reserve the right utilize the services of an alternative service provider. For Conditions of Charter please contact AfriVest Travel. Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any product where was advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects. AfriVest Travel reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance. Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of AfriVest Travel and third-party service providers. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by two adults.